Since we’re getting ready to wrap up 2007, here’s a brief list of cool things we can expect to see in 2008 from Call me Ahab.
- Indy Area gun shop coverage – we go to the shops and give you the real scoop on what’s going on there.
- Clothes – shirts, polos, maybe even some hoodies and other stuff. I’m currently soliciting designs from a few people for a logo suitable for a shirt.
- More gun stuff – I want to get into some cool C&R guns that I’ve seen out there, I’m also planning a where I go to a gun school with some very “un-gun-school” guns.
- Revolvers revolvers revolvers – duh
- Exclusive content you won’t find in the media – I started with my interview with Shirley Katz, and I plan on continuing. Just because you didn’t hear about it from the MSM doesn’t mean it’s not news.
There’s a lot more planned, and let me know what you’d like to see in the comments section.
There’s a lot more planned as well, if you’ve got anything you’d like to see from