Story here. I doubt they’d announce that they’re taking (or not taking) the case the week of Thanksgiving, so it’s likely that we’ll be waiting until at least after that before we know if they’ll take the case or not.
As per usual routine, I’m on pins and needles about this; part of me hopes they don’t take it so that the District Court decision becomes legal precedent. Of course, another part of me wants them to take it because the potential gains from a win are stupendous. On the other hand, if we lost, it would basically be open season on the Second Amendment.
So, like many others, I’m rather nervous about the whole affair.