Goal review: DTG 05/31/13
Write End Goal, Performance Goals, and Enabling Goal statements – Success. I completed the goal writing, and set strong, reasonable goals for myself for the remainder of the 2013 season.
Lunch break: Clean and Press day! Goal is to get over 23% of my bodyweight on single arm kettlebell C&P – Success. Clean and pressed 40lb kettlebell for 5 reps.
Detail strip and inspect 440 – Fail. I still hate cleaning guns, and I had all weekend to do it.
15 minutes visualization and mental toughness training as detailed in Mike’s book – Success. Used some of the techniques (with varying levels of success) at a club match this weekend.
- Seeklander Dry Fire Session A, 30 minutes
- Bench press over 50% of my bodyweigh
- Deadlift over 70% of my bodyweight
- Mental training – part of dry fire
- Create “training calender/schedule document that can live on my iPad and accompany me to all training sessions