This is by far the funniest damn thing I’ve seen since uh…well a long time. I saw it at TD’s blog and have been laughing ever since. I also am going to turn his “things I learned from Elite Team Fighting” into a mini-meme.
Things I learned from Elite Team Fighting:
- Shotguns are designed for Rock n’ Roll
- If you’re using your pistol, you f***ed up.
- Despite the above, it’s important to practice drawing your pistol all the damn time.
- When in knife fights, it’s of critical importance to hold your knife just like they do in counterstrike. ALL THE TIME.
- You are “not gonna argue”.
- Even though if you’re using your pistol it means that you f***ed up, if your rifle jams, instead of trying to clear it, you should THROW YOUR RIFLE AWAY and switch to your pistol.
Oh my god, I could o this all day. This is the finest, most hilarious thing I’ve ever seen.