- You reach into your pocket to get your matches and come up with a 9mm round (thanks Og)
- Your wife hands you a .22LR that she found in your jeans pocket while doing the laundry, and your first thought is “wow that’s clean, I should machine wash all my brass before I reload it”.
- Your second thought is “holy hell, I was wearing those jeans in airport security three times and that round made it through.”
- Your pre-bed ritual involves spending 5 minutes before you brush your teeth pulling spent .45 ACP brass out of revolver moon clips.
- You get giddy when you’re at the range with your .45 ACP revolvers, because it gives you a chance to legitimately says “clips” and not have the magazine-nazis get on your case.
AND SO MANY MORE!