- Country of Origin: USA
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 13+1
- Loaded weight: 1.8 pounds
- Class: Subcompact
- Trigger type: Double action/single action
- Recoil characteristic (for type): average
- Grip texture: smooth/slippery
- Trigger pull weight: 12 pounds DA/5.5 pounds SA
Performance notes: The Px4 Storm Subcompact fits into the class of guns dominated by the Glock 26. Unlike the other members of the Storm family, it does not use the rotating barrel, instead opting for the traditional Browning Short-Recoil action. The wide grip and availability of a pinky-extension for the magazine make this a very pleasant shooting sub-compact, but just like the other Storm pistols and the Nano, the grip is too slick. However, with a reasonable price point and excellent DA/SA trigger, the Storm scores good points for shootability.
Overall Rating: 3 Riggs Units (out of a max of 5).